So, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! I don’t normally do things like this, but I figured I could do it. It was easy enough, so here I am.
So, I’m supposed to nominate like 15 people, but I don’t have many favorite blogs on here. Since one of the sweetest people on here handed me the challenge, it kind of limited me. I don’t follow a whole lot of people on here as is, so, I’m only nominating 2 people:
Blahpolar – I really love reading your comments by the way (I feel like you get me on so many levels)
And Lauren Hayley – Such a positive person to read about.
So, without further ado, I’m supposed to say 7 things about myself.
- I classify myself as genderfluid, switching between demigirl and demiboy.
- I have a habit of collecting odd-colored lipstick. I have orange, 2 shades of blue, black, silver, and gold so far. I want a lavender next.
- If I could go and get any college degree, it would be a bachelor’s degree in Theology. I love learning about religion.
- I once starved for 30 hours because I was participating in a fundraiser for Haiti.
- I was almost in a polyamorous relationship, but passed it up because I would’ve gotten jealous easily.
- If I could, I would get a couple of sleeve tattoos that says “every rose has its thorns.”
- I know a lot about alternative fashions, from lolita to grunge. It’s pretty interesting, actually.