Hello, all. Time to fill you guys in on what has been happening. So, expect a long list of things that have to do with my life. I haven’t forgotten about this blog, but I was in a dark place, blah, blah….
- I am no longer in contact with that ex, and I quit my job. The reason why I quit my job is…
- … I am dissociating quite often. It got so bad that I became extremely depressed and slept a lot. But it’s okay because….
- …. I have a new psychiatrist that increased my antidepressant that seems to help, which….
- …. The love of my life is so happy that I’m happy. I met him online, and we met in November and started dating in December. I was so scared about falling in love so deeply, but we both felt a huge attraction to each other. That led to….
- … My engagement. Yes. I’m hoping to get married next year, but I need to stop being bridezilla. The engagement happened when we were drunk, but I feel as happy about it as I did I was drunk. OH….
- …. I forgot to tell you guys that I’ve been experimenting with alcohol and other substances. I find that they actually improve my mental health rather than destroy it.
Those are the most major updates I can think of right now. I have not had coffee yet. I need to wake up. Plus, I have errands to do and I get to see my fiancé today… lots of things going on. But, I’m happy.
After my dad dying, my grandmother is going to die of cancer. We talked to home care yesterday, and we set up when they’re going to be coming. I just…. I feel numb.
So, I can’t keep my hands still. Why is that? I have been writing like crazy. I am not manic. I just forgot how much I enjoy writing…
But I rediscovered it, and I want to enter contests based on writing, and I just…
I’m happy. I’m happy I’m doing creative writing in the fall. I’m so….
And he made me feel like shit.
So, I decided to talk to you guys about dating while having schizoaffective disorder. It’s coming up because I think this guy has a huge crush on me, and I feel like… I don’t really feel attracted to him. So, anyways, let’s just get into it.
I’m pretty much going to break this down into 2 parts: Schizophrenia & Bipolar Disorder.
This is kind of freaky, but if I date someone, I find out that they become an auditory hallucination. It’s very scary, especially when I had a huge crush on C. (That’s my ex, okay?) I also had a visual hallucination when I had a crush on C, and he was dressed in black and purple. He hated me, so…. Yeah.
So, when I start every relationship, I tend to do it impulsively. Anyone else with Bipolar Disorder have this issue? Let me know in the comments below. Anyways, I do this quite a lot… I was worse when I was unmedicated. When I get depressed, I also shut the other person out or complain too much. It really stinks.
Now, imagine combining them together. It can be a make-or-break situation. One thing I let potential partners know is that I do have mental illnesses and let them know that not all the time will be filled with rainbows. They usually understand but then they also don’t pay it any attention because I’m functioning at a normal rate. Then when we get further into a relationship, they understand that there’s something not right with the chemicals in my brain. So yeah.
Just thought I’d share this experience with you.
But I don’t care…. I’m going to go and become the person that I want to be… I’m going to work 25 hours and I’m (hopefully) getting a promotion. I’m also going to school and I’m going to be a journalist. I’m going to become a Mormon. I’m going to live my life. No one is going to hold me back.
Yes, I’m depressed from one time to another, but I feel like as long as I keep busy, I can do this.
Yes, I’m doing a little better. The only thing that I can’t stop is binging. I just don’t want to stop…
So far I’ve eaten 12-15 cookies within 12 hours. I feel like shit. So, I hate it, but I feel the need to purge… So I’ve got some laxative tea, and I’m thinking about drinking a couple of cups of it. I know, I shouldn’t…. But still. I can’t help but think about being thin. It’s an obsession.
What to do, what to do…