I decided that in order to get to know me better (and out of my own boredom) I should post 20 facts about me. Let’s see what comes out of my brain.
- I’m very into abnormal psychology.
- I have an IQ of around 140.
- I draw cartoons.
- I’m working towards my degree for nursing.
- I know a lot about alternative fashions.
- I am pretty good at writing, though my mental troubles are slightly affecting that.
- Autumn Asphodel and SuperCrazyLady21 from YouTube inspired me to share my experiences.
- I love educational television.
- My first diagnosis was an EDNOS (Eating disorder not otherwise specified) at the age of 6.
- I’m getting into superhero movies, and I like Iron Man and Captain America.
- I believe I am in love.
- I’m a part of the LGBT community.
- Get this, I’m also Christian.
- I must have a cup of coffee Monday – Saturday.
- My favorite color is pastel pink.
- I am an ISFJ.
- I’ve had guys’ moms try to get me to date their sons.
- I plan to lose 30 pounds this year.
- I don’t have favorite songs, but I have songs that remind me of a specific situation in my life.
- I find it easier to make friends over the internet because I don’t have to make eye contact.
Yeah, that’s about it. This was really hard to do. Anyways, see ya!